Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sessions

Photobucket



Session Fee: $75
-Up to one hour of outdoor shooting time
-Digital Editing/Enhancement of all images
-Option to order professional prints through my lab
-Disc of all images-- full resolution, with copyright release


Recently I have shot several photograph sessions for friends and neighbors. I have loved it, and I am grateful that each of you (you know who you are) have trusted me enough to let me do so. I didn't plan to begin charging a session fee for sometime. One, because anyone who is currently asking me to do work for them is a friend and I haven't wanted to make money off of you, and, two, because I am not a professional.. yet, and I don't want to be one of those "pretend" photographers that will take your family pictures, put them on a disc, and call myself a pro.


With that being said, as I have gained confidence in myself and in my work, I realized that I need to eventually draw the line somewhere. I feel confident with my photographic composition and workflow, and now have a few more resources of my own then before. So, starting now, I will be charging a session fee.


If you would like to contact me about a photography session, shoot me an e-mail!
brockabel@photographymail.com

1 comments:

Melissa December 8, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

These all look so great! $75 is a steal!

Collection


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About

My photo
I am a student. I want to be a photographer. I am Majoring in communications. I love diet coke. I don't love regular coke. I have a Nikon. Twitter: brockabel Blog: brockabel.blogspot.com